Thursday, July 24, 2014

Asgard 1.5 Config.groovy file format

I tried to setup Asgard 1.5 today and find its initializing process has been changed a little bit. I remember I will be asked for aws credential information when I launched asGard first time. But, for Asgard 1.5 (ASGard 1.4.2 has same situation), I got error message like "com.amazonaws.AmazonClientException: Unable to load AWS credentials from any provider in the chain". After searching online, I make it work by setting up environment variable AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY.

In fact, we can just directly create the asgard configuration file ~/.asgard/Config.groovy. The format of the file is as below.


grails {
        awsAccounts=['YourAccountIDasDigitalNumber']
        awsAccountNames=['YourAccountIDasDigitalNumber':'YourAccountName']
}
secret {
        accessId='YourAccessID'
        secretKey='YourAccessSecretKey'
}
cloud {
        accountName='YourAccountName'
        publicResourceAccounts=['amazon']
}

Hope above tip will save others time. In fact, I solve the problem after reading this discussion on google asgard group.

No comments:

Post a Comment